CPA OR CPA CANDIDATE
Join the Sykes & Company, PA Team!
You are the right fit for a full-time remote CPA position if you are passionate about providing quality service and collaboration. Become a member of our highly valued team serving a niche industry.
Our culture centers on teamwork, responsiveness, empathy, and relationships.
Our focus on meaningful relationships allows our clients to trust our work and rely on our advisory and industry insights to meet and exceed industry benchmarks. Our teams work closely to provide quality and timely bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, tax planning and tax compliance services for our clients.
Key characteristic of an ideal remote CPA team member include:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Collaborative team player
- Growth mindset with an open mind towards change and improvement
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Proactive customer service
- Keen attention to detail
- Manage and provide high quality service to multiple clients
- High professional standards and ethics
Key qualifications of an ideal remote CPA team member include:
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting. CPA license or actively pursuing licensure
- 4-year degree
- Experience with individual, corporate, partnership tax
- Knowledge of the tax code, compliance, and procedures
- Strong accounting, analytical and research skills
- Ability to complete general ledger functions and month-end/year-end close process utilizing QuickBooks
- Lacerte tax software experience a plus
- Responsively address client needs and concerns
- Provide proactive advisory and assistance to clients
- Lead client engagements, prioritize workflow, collaborate with team members
- Utilize project management and accounting best practices
- Prepare and/or review tax returns for individuals/corporate/partnership
- Prepare and/or review tax planning engagements
- Prepare and/or review prepared or compiled financial statements
- Prepare and/or review sales tax returns
Job Type: Remote Full-time
Pay: Range to include up to $95,000.00 per year depending upon prior experience