CONTENT MARKETING COORDINATOR
Join the Sykes & Company, PA Team!
You are the right fit for a part-time position at Sykes & Company, P.A., if you are passionate about providing quality service and collaborative content. Become a member of our highly valued team serving a niche industry. This role offers great opportunities for career advancement.
Key characteristics of an ideal team member include:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Collaborative team player
- Growth mindset towards change and improvement
- Proactive customer service
- Keen attention to detail
The Content Marketing Coordinator will work with the marketing committee on a variety of marketing content to promote various topics. Duties will include managing and editing the Bottom Line podcast, assisting in the creation of video content and organizing a virtual community for clients.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Executing content calendar and managing all content, including live digital events
- Editing and publishing podcast episodes and videos
- Coordinating new campaign requests, following the workflow process for reviews and approvals
- Creating and maintaining the firm’s social media presence
- Assisting in the creation of a virtual community of content resources for clients
- Coordinating and managing appropriate resources/tools for content creation
- Ensuring content created is accurate and error-free, including but not limited to hyperlinks, spelling, grammar and image formats
- Coordinating with outsourced service providers including graphic designers, web developers, public relations, writers, etc.
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned
Marketing Coordinator Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A bachelor’s degree (marketing and communications preferred)
- Knowledge or experience within the accounting marketing or professional services marketing industry (preferred, but not required)
- Two or more years of related job experience (strongly preferred)
- Exceptional project management and communications skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing copy for marketing promotions
- Demonstrated experience with social media (HootSuite, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Consistent ability to meet deadlines